What are you going to do as a Communication Systems Manager?
You are going to be responsible for managing and overseeing the service, commissioning, support and maintenance of communication systems for vessels in the maritime sector - you can think about projects surrounding GMDSS, positioning equipment, IT systems, radios, VSAT, telecoms, etc.).
You will be working on the day-to-day personnel management and working with IT and Operations teams to determine maintenance and service project priorities.
You will also be travelling internationally - providing on-site troubleshooting, technical support and contact with clients.
So, what's in it for you?
* International travel opportunities
* Excellent compensation and company car
* Training to get you up to speed on products
* Working for a small but internationally recognized organization
What is expected of you as a Communication Systems Manager?
* 5+ years' experience working hands-on with communication/navigation systems and 2+ years' experience working in a managerial or coordinating position
* HBO/WO (Bachelor/Master Degree): Electronics Engineering or IT
* Fluent English. MUST BE RESIDING IN THE NETHERLANDS
Where are you going to work?
You will be working for a company that specializes in a variety of services for the maritime sector. Our client is internationally recognized and respected. You will be joining a team consisting of a mix of experienced and ambitious young engineers and coordinators.
Are you qualified and interested in this fantastic opportunity as a Communication Systems Manager?
Apply directly below!
More info? Please feel free to call Daniel Oosting at 020-757-0000 or email at email@example.com
€ 4.000,00 - € 6.000,00 /maand