What are you going to do as a Commissioning Engineer?
You are going to be responsible for the commissioning, inspection, testing, maintenance, and installation of specialized equipment (emission/exhaust systems, pumps, compressors, etc.) for the maritime and offshore sector; these installations have both mechanical components as well as electrical/automation related systems.
You will travel around 30% of the time internationally - working on tankers, yachts, sea-going vessels, and offshore platforms - mostly around Europe but also intercontinentally. The remaining amount of time is spent inspecting, repairing, and testing systems in-house.
So, what's in it for you?
* Flat hierarchy structure
* Excellent, competitive salary + company car
* International travel opportunities which will increase year by year
* Working in an innovative and supportive company
What is expected of you as a Commissioning Engineer?
* MEDIUM TO FLUENT DUTCH
* MBO+ Elektrotechniek / WTB / Maritime Officer / SWTK
* 5+ years' experience as a service or commissioning engineer in the maritime or offshore industries OR 5+ years as a 2nd/3rd/Chief Engineer onboard a vessel and now looking for an exciting onshore role
Where are you going to work?
You will be working for a company that specializes in electrically driven installations for the maritime and energy industries. Our client is a very open, flatly organized and small but fast growing organization.
Are you qualified and interested in this fantastic opportunity as a Commissioning Engineer?
Apply directly below!
More info? Please feel free to call Daniel Oosting at 020-757-0000 or email at email@example.com
€ 3.000,00 - € 4.500,00 /maand