Atos Medical Benelux is focusing on a direct to consumer business to help fuel their growth. The Commercial Insight Analyst plays a critical role in their organization. The successful candidate will use their analytical skills and business acumen to proactively provide business insights and recommendations.
Atos Medical is committed to giving a voice to people who breathe through a stoma, with design solutions and technologies built on decades of experience and deep understanding of their users.
Atos Medical has more than 30 years of experience within laryngectomy care, subsidiaries in 19 countries, and over 750 Atos employees worldwide. Atos Medical is owned by PAI Partners, one of the leading private equity companies in Europe, together with Atos' board of directors and management team.
Since the introduction of the first Provox voice prosthesis 30 years ago, Atos Medical has become the world leader in Laryngectomy Care.
- Defines and delivers customer and channel analysis to support business objectives and growth from the existing customer base
- Bringing data to life by creating meaningful insights for stake-holders
- Extracts and utilizes customer data to support our Customer Care and Sales teams to deliver our strategy of servicing our consumers directly towards a better quality of life and correct product usage
- Consistently review customer buying trends and behaviors to identify opportunities and provide recommendations based on the data
- Supports the Marketing team through effective use of data in the planning and delivery of the Consumer Events as well as creating Marketing campaigns and analyzing results
- Proactively identify and communicate opportunities and recommendations for improvement to the Benelux business
- Work alongside Finance, Sales and Marketing teams to ensure that improvements identified can be brought to life and implemented into the business
- Supports leadership team in strategic initiatives, including the development of new customer approaches
- Act as a business partner to the MD and Senior Leadership team on all matters relating to the consumer
Profiel van kandidaat
The ideal candidate is an experienced business or data analyst with a track record in consumer analytics and a strong interest in key business drivers outside of the analytics. You are ambitious, target-driven, curious, proactive and able to formulate clear and concise insights and recommendations based on large amounts of data. You are able to convey complex insights across multiple stakeholders and able to establish and foster strong working relationships across multiple levels and functions in the organization. Next to this you have:
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Exceptional functional utilization of Excel
- Experience with analytical tools such as SQL, R or similar is desirable
- Experience with reporting tools such as Power BI is desirable
- Experience in financial, economic and statistical analysis and/or modelling
- Experience in financial analysis and decisions such as budgeting, cost center analysis and performance reports
- The chance to work in an environment which is both commercial and socially engaged.
- Your experience will be used to help realize a global digital transformation.
- A flexible work environment. Working from home is an option
- Work together with a group of highly skilled and engaged colleagues