The Commercial Finance - FP&A leader is responsible for the Benelux area and manage a team of 10 direct reports across four focus areas; FP&A - Order Processing - Credit Management & Collections - Sales Support. You will be reporting to the Head of Finance.
Our client is an international business service company and manage a commercial database which contains data of more than millions of companies.
- Responsible for (corporate) reporting & analysis, mainly focusing on key business drivers for Benelux market;
- Pro-actively initiate and manage business discussions with Head of Finance and Sales Leaders (based on trends);
- Owning the full process in the commercial finance operations and pro-actively recommend design changes to optimize and strengthen the organization;
- Motivate team members and ensure that all team members are appropriately coached and trained to leverage talent throughout the organization;
- Capacity to steer execution of all operational action plans with corresponding stakeholders (including Group initiatives);
- Owning the cost pricing structure of all products to secure the companies profitability;
- Active role in (Group) initiatives, process and tools implementation;
- Key role in budgeting and forecasting process.
- At least HBO degree in Finance;
- Approximately 6 years working experience, preferably in an international environment;
- Good communication skills and ability to achieve defined targets under pressure;
- Able to combine financial skills with a commercial approach;
- Can operate in a dynamic environment and keep oversight in complex situations;
- Flexible with a hands-on approach;
- Strong analytic skills, pro-active, and customer focused;
- Excellent planning and organization skills, together with proactive, analytic approach;
- Strong management skills;
- Ability to create a team environment where integrity, trust, quality and efficiency are highly valued;
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
- Developing your managerial skills in a bigger team;
- Being involved as a Financial in the commercial goals, where you'll be the sparring partner;
- Great secondary employment conditions.