In a team of several Finance and commercially-oriented professionals, the Commercial Finance Analyst will be responsible for corporate reporting, forecasting and budgeting for the Benelux area. The main focus will be Sales & Revenue, which will be improved based on trends and corrective actions achieved by financial analyses.
Our client is an organization with long experience managing the world's biggest commercial database. Through careful analyses, the company provides information services to its clients, who are mainly among the Fortune Top 500 companies.
- Responsible for the weekly forecast process SCM meetings (sales commitment meetings);
- Responsible for corporate reporting, mainly focused on Sales & Revenue;
- Pro-actively initiate and manage business discussions with Sales Leaders, Product Marketing and Finance (based on trends) and start (corrective) actions;
- Own sales commissions process (target setting and progress) whereby calculations are automated based on our input;
- Collect all proposals for Commission Review Board and prepare cases brought forward by the Sales Leaders;
- Pro-actively recommend design changes and advise leaders;
- Prepare monthly revenue forecast;
- Prepare budget;
- Support sales on customer contracts and profitability calculations;
- Ensures that appropriate allocation and analysis of expenses and those accruals are in place;
- Provides ad hoc analysis as required, including assistance with specific project analysis.
- At least a Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance (HEAO BE);
- Approximately 4-5 years working experience, preferably in an international environment;
- Good communication and stakeholder management skills;
- Able to combine financial skills with a commercial approach;
- Flexible with a hands-on approach and proactive;
- Strong analytical and Excel skills;
- Able to effectively implement improvements to be achieved by taking own initiative;
- Ability to achieve defined targets under pressure;
- Fluent in Dutch and English;
- Willingness to work in Brussels approx. 20%.
- Work together with a team in an open culture to help organizations worldwide empower their data;
- Dynamic and growing company, where you have the opportunity to make a difference.
€ 55.000,00 - € 60.000,00 /jaar