Cloud Data Engineer | Amsterdam | Hotel Leader
A major accommodation leader are looking for a Cloud Engineer - focussed on AWS and data structures - to join one of Amsterdam’s best known platforms.
Data is at the core of the company, directly embedded in their value. You will work on the data structures that underpin this value and directly impact product development and new features.
Cloud Engineer duties:
- Working in close collaboration with Data Scientists, Software Engineers and Product Managers in the end-to-end life cycle of AWS based data-intensive systems.
- Developing complex AWS data pipelines from source to cloud with scalability, reliability and fault-tolerance in mind.
- Understand the infrastructure required to deliver Machine Learning models and projects into production.
Cloud Engineer guarantees:
- Freedom to develop and test your models, pipelines and data streams on a platform that handles billions of events.
- Work on innovative solutions in a flexible, diverse and autonomous team.
- Opportunities for career growth, knowledge sharing and training.
- Social environment that includes regular events, borrels and trips.
Cloud Engineer ideals:
- Strong hands-on experience implementing data structures on AWS, using the likes of Kinesis, Redshift, Lambda, DynamoDB and S3.
- Experience with batch and stream processing. Kafka is a plus but not essential.
- Programming experience with Python and SQL.
- Knowledge of Spark, distributed systems and containerisation is an advantage.
Cloud Engineer soft skills:
- Strong communication in English to challenge your international teammates.
- Autonomy: you can independently demonstrate a creative approach to developing products, and show your entrepreneurial side.
- A desire to be part of a dynamic innovator on the rise.
Interested? For more tasty information contact firstname.lastname@example.org