As Finance Manager within Cliq Digital, you will work in a dynamic and innovative environment. In this fast growing, international company, you will have an excellent opportunity to make a difference! In this role, you’ll be working from the HQ in Amsterdam, working on a daily basis to build a future-proof finance and reporting structure. You will work side by side with all departments (with 27 different nationalities), from sales to the creative team to help the business grow.
You’ll report directly to the Finance Director and will be a critical part of the business: your direct responsibilities extend from implementing a new ERP system in 2019 to managing the accounting and treasury team (7 FTE).
Within Cliq you will be challenged to develop yourself, as you will play an important role in the further growth and professionalization of the company. This means you can’t be afraid to let yourself be heard.
The ideal candidate has a degree in finance, accounting or economics with a minimum of 5 years' of relevant working experience and the right drive, enthusiasm and ambition to help build an even better Cliq.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Act as a sparring partner for the Finance Director;
- Implementing a new ERP system in 2019;
- Continuously improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the financial processes;
- Be responsible for the accounting of multiple international entities;
- Managing and training the accounting and treasury team and ensuring the team’s focus is on the right priorities;
- Act as first point of contact to the external auditors at operational level
- Advising the reporting team in the monthly and quarterly reports
Education and Personal skills
- Bachelor degree in accountancy or a similar field;
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a senior accounting (or similar) role;
- Management experience (>2 years) is required;
- Proven accounting skills and a well-developed business sense;
- Strong communication skills with the ability to inform, motivate, develop and persuade employees or stakeholders
- A firm, decisive personality to guarantee the compliance of internal procedures
- Eagerness to make a difference in a dynamic company;
- Basic knowledge of accounting principles and reporting standards (IFRS)
- Fluency in English.
Cliq Digital is an Amsterdam based mobile entertainment company (www.cliqdigital.com), located in one of the city’s most hip and buzzing area’s: De Pijp. They are an innovative and international company that continuously looks to fuel the ultimate mobile entertainment experience. At Cliq they value team work, creativity and result oriented thinking. CLIQ Digital: connect to interact.
For additional information regarding this role please contact Karen de Geus at 06-34 22 97 82 or email@example.com