PPD is a leading globalcontract research organization providing comprehensive, integrated drugdevelopment, laboratory and lifecycle management services. Our clients andpartners include pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, academic andgovernment organizations. With offices in 48 countries and more than 21,000professionals worldwide, PPD applies innovative technologies, therapeuticexpertise and a firm commitment to quality to help clients and partners bendthe cost and time curve of drug development and optimize value in deliveringlife-changing therapies to improve health.
PPD is currently looking for an Administrative Assistant tojoin us and be dedicated to one of our pharmaceutical clients based in Amersfoort.This position is full-time, 100% office-based. Your tasks will include:
- Electronicfilling, archiving, keeping databases up to date
- Data entry into clinical systems
- Creating meeting agendas
- Follow strictly set procedures when doing theabove
- Administrative experience
- Previous experience in a corporate environment would be beneficial
- Fluency in Dutch and English
- Ability to work full time (0.9FTE at least)
- Ability to be based in Amersfoort
- Able to work well in a team but also independently
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, CARS will be beneficial
As an equal opportunityemployer, PPD believes that employees are the key to its success, and iscommitted to your professional growth. We offer an attractive salary,comprehensive benefits package as well as bespoke personal development andtraining programs.
Please note only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
PPD in an equal employer.