For one of our clients in the vaccine development field we are searching for an experienced Clinical Research Scientist to lead a clinical study towards a possible vaccine against the COVID-19 / coronavirus.
This company has years and years of experience in the vaccine and vaccine assay development field, and they have found a possible COVID-19 vaccine. To start Fase I clinical studies as soon as possible, they are searching for an experienced clinical research scientist / clinical research manager to lead this project. You will start up the fase I / fase II studies and as a project manager will manage the whole process. In your position you will work together with national and international parties, from governments to CRO's to hospitals. With your thorough knowledge of vaccine development, clinical guidelines (ICH-GCP) and strong interpersonal skills you can guide this whole process, from setup to finish.
This is a long term position, where you will be responsible for newly developed possible vaccines for other diseases in the future.
- Set up, initiate and manage clinical studies, starting with Fase I.
- Communicate with several parties, such as governmental organizations, hospitals, and CRO's.
- Coordinate the clinical studies and the analyses being done with CRO's and external parties.
- Set up registration, publication of studies, and development of new possible vaccines.
- Make sure everything goes according to international ICH-GCP guidelines.
- Extensive experience as a clinical research coordinator, manager and/or scientist
- Experience with vaccine development or similar pharmaceutical development processes are a huge plus
- Finished PhD, postdoctoral degree or perhaps MSc with the right experience
- Extensive knowledge of ICH-GCP guidelines
- Communicative, multitasker, self starting, experienced, analytical.
- English is a must, Dutch would be an advantage
- Employment: Long term with a start through Oxford
- Salary indication: €3800 - €5500
- Werktijden: full time 36 hours per week
- Standplaats: Utrecht area
Vacancy number: 15471
3,800 - 5,500 /maand