Client Engagement Manager role within the legal industry - Dutch speaking is a must!
As the Client Engagement Manager you will contribute towards the achievement of commercial goals by working closely with legal professionals. In partnership with these professionals, you will work on specific client portfolios, particularly in a focus market: International corporates and financial institutions.
Your responsibilities include the following:
- Development of go-to-market strategies and proactively advise on the drawing up of account plans and business plans with precise goals and a clear division of labour
- Responsible for maintaining relationships with a selection of key accounts, with the aim of generating turnover growth and creating or increasing the potential for cross-selling
- Development and implementation of a broad range of client-satisfaction initiatives. Your activities in this regard include the collection, analysis and sharing of client feedback and drawing up transparent reports and financial overviews
- Regularly draw up accurate client reports and overviews and, together with marketing and business intelligence experts, produce analyses of market trends, information about clients and information about competitors. On that basis, you will come up with recommendations for an appropriate marketing approach, flag new opportunities and take the necessary follow-up action
The ideal candidate has:
- University-level education (management, business administration or marketing related degree is preferred)
- 5-10 years experience in a similar position within the professional services industry or similar marketing and business development role
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills to manage stakeholder expectations and deliver strong return on investment
- Strong project management skills, with high level of attention to detail, ability to deliver complex projects on time
- Team player, collaborative spirit, positive and adaptable
- Excellent command of Dutch and English (near - native speaker)
- You will be based in Amsterdam
Competitive salary and benefits package