About the role
In this role, you will be supporting out Global Chemicals Management as a part of Nexperia Social Responsibility (SR) and Environmental, Health & Safety (EHS) team.
What you will do
- Cooperation with all Nexperia production sites
- Management of chemicals including safety data sheets, approval of new chemicals, phase out of critical substances, compliance check
- Update and maintain of global chemical data base
- Local EHS management in the Netherlands, Nijmegen (headquarters)
- Project leading and handling of EHS & hazardous substance topics
- Evaluation of environmental legislation and implementation at Nexperia
- Internal and external EHS audits
- Creation of regulations and guidelines (e.g. process descriptions)
- Workplace visits & local Nijmegen Labs support
What you will need
- Degree or BS Engineering Graduate in chemistry or environmental engineering
- Minimum 2 years relevant working experience
- Knowledge of chemical legislation, e.g. REACH, CLP regulation
- Knowledge of Dutch EHS legislation and regulation
- Capability to work independently
- Fluency in English, as well as advanced Dutch language skills
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of semiconductor processes desireable
- Project Management skills
- Audit exprerience
About the team
The Nexperia Social Responsibility (SR) and Environmental, Health & Safety (EHS) team ensures that the company always acts compliant to all legal, political and moral regulations globally and locally and is based in Hamburg, Germany.
For more details please contact:firstname.lastname@example.org.
Talent acquisition based on Nexperia vacancies is not appreciated. Nexperia job adverts are Nexperia copyright © material and the word Nexperia® is a registered trademark.
Nexperia is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.