A company that develops and produces high-end research systems for clients in the pharmaceutical, medical and chemical industry is looking for a chemical application specialist that will be working in the marketing and sales department of the company.
As a Chemical Specialist Marketing your main focus will be to train and support distributors and agents on the technology and applications sold by this company. For about 30% of your time you will visit customers and potential customers all over the world. The main focus of your visits will be in Asia, mainly in China, India, Japan, Korea, Singapore and Brazil.
Apart from this you will also be responsible for the following:
- Provide support in finding new customers, markets and applications for the high tech equipment the company offers;
- Identifying customer needs and positining the product to satisfy those needs;
- Support customer and distributor events;
- Demonstrate equipment at customer sites;
- Testing and development of applications for current and new markets;
- Support in defining of new products and modifications on existing products.
As a Chemical Specialist Marketing you will meet the following requirements:
- A completed Master (WO) in Analytical or Organic Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Biotechnology or another related field;
- At least 2 years of work experience in pharmaceutical or chemical research;
- Clear knowlegde of pharmaceutical product development processes and crystallization research;
- Experienced with working in a international enviroment and able to present en represent the company towards (potential) cliënts;
- Willing to travel for work for about 30 to 50% of the time;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Experience in agrochemicals, cosmetics, food or biochemistry is a plus.
Furthermore you identify yourself as a an excellent team-player with strong planning and problem solving skills.Sollicitatieprocedure
A position within a small but international company where you work independently and have lots of responsibility. The position cover 40 hours a week and includes 25 vacation days and 13 ATV days. You will work in a team of 6-7 people and be contracted by the employer directly. The salary indication is depending on experience and knowledge.
If you have any questions about this position please contact Elvy Doorman by phone: 088-8900836 or 06-11596826 or bij e-mail: email@example.com
Looking for your dream job?
We have many open vacancies for diverse positions, such as laboratory technician, analyst, product developer and quality control. Our clients are active within the food technology, pharmacy, chemical industries, and other production companies. Are you a laboratory techni-cian or analyst at (k)mlo, hlo or wo level, or do you hold a food technology qualification (mas, has or wo)? Then register with Balans and get yourself your dream job.
Follow us on Twitter: @BalansLab and join our group on LinkedIn: Balans Laboratorium