Riverbed enables organizations to maximize performance and visibility for networks and applications, so they can overcome complexity and fully capitalize on their digital and cloud investments. The Riverbed Network and Application Performance Platform enables organizations to visualize, optimize, remediate and accelerate the performance of any network for any application. The platform addresses performance and visibility holistically with best-in-class WAN optimization, network performance management (NPM), application acceleration (including Office 365, SaaS, client and cloud acceleration), and enterprise-grade SD-WAN.
Riverbed’s 30,000+ customers include 99% of the Fortune 100.
About this Position
We are seeking a highly motivated top talent as Channel Sales Manager (CSM) to drive Riverbed’s Digital Performance Solutions portfolio into our existing and next generation partner community. The CSM will be the primary advisor, sales and alliance liaison as well as trusted business partner between the partner community and Riverbed, the position will be responsible for crafting strategic relationships with existing and next generation Application, Software and Security Partners creating mobile and cloud first solutions and services offerings for the Riverbed addressable market (Digital Experience, Cloud Networking and Cloud Edge) delivering tangible results.
- Develop and communicate a clear and concise Channel Partner Strategy for Netherlands.
- Develop individual partner business plans which outline success metrics, goals and activities to drive accelerated growth and partner satisfaction ratio.
- Prepare and lead strategic partner quarterly business plans and reviews.
- Collaborate with partners to identify and understand partner initiated sales opportunities, awareness and drive sales pipelines.
- Evangelize Riverbed’s vision, channel strategy and digital performance portfolio and value propositions with defined strategic partners.
- Responsible for driving Riverbed’s revenue with the partner community within France.
- Establish or refine current programs and contracts that provide partner’s ability to resell Riverbed Solutions and
- Services, garner influence and adopt Riverbed
- Orchestration of engagement between Riverbed Enterprise & Territory account sales teams and partner sales force.
- Facilitate relationships between Riverbed regional marketing and shared partner initiatives.
- Represent Riverbed at Partner Sales and Technical events
- Set Objectives in the partner community to ensure right level of self-sufficiency and competency.
- Develop strategic partner ability to cover both commercial and technical competencies.
- Ensure partner sales personnel are trained , effective and motivated.
- Facilitate regular business update sessions for the partner to maintain knowledge levels.
- Work with Technical Pre Sales Engineers to prepare partners to own POC process.
- Have a clear understanding of a good relationship with the key Riverbed stakeholders within the partners.
- Several years of sales experience, in either direct, partner, tech sales or alliance management roles.
- This person will be sales driven and must have carried a quota. Proven track record exceeding quota on a regular basis.
- Channels sales person with a consultative selling approach understanding ALL RTMs (Distribution, VARs, SPs and SIs)
- Have an understanding of two tier channel partner business model and have a proven successful track record of performing this job recently.
- Possess significant contacts within the Partner Community gained trust on Partner C-Level.
- Strong demonstrated expertise in creating, executing on, and driving solutions and subscription selling for application and infrastructure software, especially in the context of strategic partnerships.
- Proven ability to recognize, analyze, and take action on go to market approaches, joint value propositions, and business cases around strategic partnerships.
- Cross-functional influence, relationship building, and project management skills toward a broad constituency ranging from customers, channel partners, sales, marketing, and technical management.
- Strong business acumen and negotiation abilities.
- Great team player. Strong drive. Willing to take leadership role in driving initiatives, working across organizations, and structuring approaches to new opportunities.
- Documented successful performance in a high energy, fast-paced start-up environment.
- He or she will often be the sole Riverbed representative physically present at meetings with the partner. He or she should be an accomplished presenter of sales and technical material to both small and large groups. The ability to present extemporaneously is a must.
Riverbed offers a rewarding experience of working with the best minds in the industry, delivering exceptional network performance and visibility for any application. We are proud of our great culture that continuously fosters innovation, collaboration, and diverse work environments. We remain committed to attracting, developing, and retaining the most diverse group of talent to better serve our customers.
Check us out on:www.riverbed.com@LifeAtRiverbed