Job location(s): Schiphol, The Netherlands
The Senior Global Business Operations and Supply Chain Analyst provides an excellent opportunity for those candidates seeking to strengthen and solidify their operational financial analysis skills and becoming the operational expert globally for Cargill’s Cocoa & Chocolate assets worldwide. The Senior Global Operations Analyst reports directly into the Senior Management and Information Decision Support Lead based in the Netherlands, and sits on a team of total 6 fte. In this role, your main responsibility will be the delivery of financial analysis that provides insight and enhancement in decision making in Cargill’s global manufacturing and production space. In addition, the Senior Global Operations Analyst role will drive reporting improvements through standardization, simplification and rationalization of global reporting in collaboration with regional businesses. This position covers full ownership of Business Operations & Supply Chain Global Performance reporting and its continuous improvement and requires the proactive connecting to different regional offices and stakeholders.
- Provide leadership and partner with other functional teams to develop and maintain, on an ongoing basis, financial/management reporting that supports business decisions and strategic goals (i.e. operating costs, energy, ROGI, efficiency KPI’s etc.);
- Lead standardization, rationalization and simplification of management reporting;
- Drive reporting improvement through the use of new available technology (Tableau, Power BI, Alteryx, SAP, etc).
Analysis and insight:
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills to evaluate and analyse business data and processes;
- Develops and implement necessary KPIs to measure progress against business objectives;
- Keep pace with changing relevant regulations, standards, and business factors that may impact financial performance.
Business planning and forecasting:
- Lead the business planning cycle process for BOSC by partnering with global and regional FP&A, Accounting & Reporting (A&R), Business Operation & Supply Chain and others including all budgeting, forecasting and management reporting;
- Partners with FP&A in forecasting cycles by providing high quality historical and current data in a timely manner.
- Support a culture of intellectual curiosity and continuous leaning to meet self and team individual development goals.
- Master’s degree in Accounting / Finance/ Business Administration/Technical/ Engineering;
- Minimum 8 years of operational controlling/financial analysis/plant accounting/ or Business operations experience;
- Advanced Excel and data analytics skills including demonstrated ability using BI tools, such as PowerBI, Tableau, etc;
- Excellent Business Partnering and stakeholder management skills
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Broad/diverse operations knowledge
- Experience leveraging financial and business systems to monitor business activities and aid in decision making
- Strong process, control mindset and curious and courageous to continuously look for improvement opportunities (demonstrated change agility
- Highly effective people skills; able to lead by example and motivate for high performance
- Ability to communicate effectively and create trust at all levels and use visualization tools (e.g. dashboards) to tell the story
- Ability to challenge the status quo
- Ability to influence without authority
- High level of curiosity
- Demonstrated flexibility and ability to deal with ambiguity
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill