Are you an experienced procurement professional and do you consider it your personal challenge to shape the category Printed Circuit Boards (PCB's)? Are you eager to reach the goals that you have set together with your team? Then we are looking for you to bring, with the knowledge you possess of the branch, your category to a higher level. A job that offers plenty of room for your own input and entrepreneurship and in which you are responsible for the width of the organization. Would you like to take on the challenge together with us to further professionalize our procurement departments within all our Operating Companies (OC's), contributing to the success of our organization?Functieomschrijving
Are you an experienced procurement professional and do you consider it your personal challenge to shape the category Printed Circuit Boards (PCB's)? Are you eager to reach the goals that you have set together with your team? Then we are looking for you to bring, with the knowledge you possess of the branch, your category to a higher level. A job that offers plenty of room for your own input and entrepreneurship and in which you are responsible for the width of the organization. Would you like to take on the challenge together with us to further professionalize our procurement departments within all our Operating Companies (OC's), contributing to the success of our organization?
What will you be doing as a Category Manager?
As Category Manager you will be working in the Corporate Procurement department and you will be working in a team with seven other Category Managers. You are responsible for defining and implementing the procurement strategy of the PCB category and you will provide the best possible conditions, focusing on Quality, Logistics, Technology and Costs (QLTC). With your management skills, you support the team of buyers in the Operating Companies (OC's).
In this position, you are involved in every aspect of the organization. You will meet with the procurement managers and OC's in The Netherlands and abroad, on a regular basis. Team members of your category are provided by the OC's, you will have to give them functional direction and, as a project leader, you are responsible for a number of procurement projects. Procurement is in full development, which means that there is a lot of cooperation with more than 50 other procurement colleagues within the Neways organization.
In addition, you will have to perform the following tasks:
- together with the category team members and cross functional colleagues, define category strategy and implementation plan, within the guidelines of the Neways Group sourcing strategy and company goals;
- create alignment and full commitment with stakeholders on all levels within the company, at all operating company sites, for your category strategy;
- manage the implementation of the PCB category strategy and create a periodic cycle on the further development of, and improvement on this strategy;
- ensure the follow-up of your category sourcing strategy within the operating companies;
- be accountable for the management of all supplier accounts within your category within the total Neways Group; this includes QLTC performance management, periodic account meetings and business reviews on management and senior management level;
- be accountable for tender processes executed by the buyers in your team;
- contribute to the development of the procurement function and organization by leading and participating in improvement projects.
What do we ask of you as a Category Manager?
You are an independent, decisive and enterprising person and you see your added value in a tighter commitment and the shaping of a strong procurement organization across the company. You will interact a lot with various parties, why it is very important that you are able to communicate in a clear and understandable manner, while keeping in mind what the internal and external clients ask of you. You are capable of asking the right questions in order to gain a greater understanding of the needs of your environment. You are a real mediator and proactive when it comes to doing your job. Due to your natural desire to develop and improve, you will contribute in a proactive way to the continuing professionalization of the organization. You have patience and decisiveness, to develop important changes and you can deal with the daily dynamics with a hands-on attitude.
Furthermore, we ask of you:
- You are in possession of an undergraduate course diploma or a graduate course diploma in the field of technical business. For example electronics or mechanical engineering.
- Relevant diplomas in the field of procurement (e.g. NEVI-1 and NEVI-2, preferably NEVI-3).
- Excellent level of verbal and written communicative skills in Dutch, English and German is desirable.
- Available full-time.
- You live in the region of Eindhoven, or within an acceptable commuting distance from Son.
Where will you be working as a Category Manager?
Neways Electronics International is an agile organization consisting of a holding with twelve subsidiary companies in The Netherlands, Germany, Slovakia and China and a sales and service office in Singapore. We do not only value good customer service, but we also value creating a pleasant working environment for over 2800 colleagues around the world. Creativity and job satisfaction are focal points in our organization and highly value maintaining personal relations with customers. We believe that real attention leads to better services and a further rise in quality of our product: products that enrich our daily lives. Our core values are: pro-activity, customer-orientation, teamwork, flexibility, creativity, partnership, reliability and passion.
Son en BreugelArbeidsvoorwaarden
What do we offer you as a Category Manager?
In the role of Category Manager, we are offering you a challenging position in a dynamic and growing production environment. You will get the opportunity to make an important contribution to the development and profitability of Neways. We are offering you a full-time position within our ambitious and team-oriented working environment with lots of freedom for initiatives and space for personal development. Furthermore, we are offering you a contract for one year with a prospect of permanent employment. Next to a salary that is in line with the responsibilities of the job, you will receive the following secondary working conditions:
- 27 vacation days
- 13 days off work pursuant to the Reduction of Working Hours Act
- 8% vacation pay
- Flexible hours
- Training possibilities
- Pension arrangement
- Company Car
- Expenses allowance
After an intensive introduction period, you will get the opportunity to work independently, however with proper mentorship. We expect you to grow in several years into a management team position within one of our subsidiaries.
Do you want to meet us or want to know more? Feel free to contact us!
Feel free to contact Sabine van Marrewijk for substantive information about the job at +31624849783. Sabine will be happy to explain to you what the position of Category Manager entails and what it is like to continue your career at Neways. To apply for this job, use the "apply button" on our website: www.werkenbijneways.nl Please send us your cv and motivation.
Neways works with a screening policy during the job application procedure. This means that we would like to see your original certificates and identification card.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy will not be appreciated.