Category Manager - Starting date: as soon as possible
As our new Category Manager, you are responsible for the development and growth of our large and fast-growing product portfolio. A challenging job: With almost 600 unique printed products across 11 large categories, you can make quick impact and create fast growth.
* Please read: For this role we are currently only considering candidates that live in The Netherlands.
As our Category Manager, you are the "entrepreneur" of your category. You are responsible for selecting the right product portfolio, choose the right European producers, set the right price levels and create the best online experience. You are responsible for sales figures and margin, in combination with the happiness the customers in your category perceive. You work together with other Category Managers and various other teams to make your category a success, but it's your responsibility that growth will be achieved. You have a strong performance drive and you have strong analytical skills to improve the performance in your category. This is a role for an independent and entrepreneurial professional who is ready for a challenge.
What you do
- Analysis of the market by comparing Helloprint's products to competitor's products;
- Selecting, negotiating and on-boarding new producers for current and new products;
- Requesting, uploading and improving the product specifications of all products;
- Launching new products based on market research and well-developed product requirements, including the initial marketing and promotion of the new products;
- Continuous evaluation of the performance of the products and producers;
- Perform risk management on the products, producer network, and agreements;
Wondering what a day as Category Manager at Helloprint looks like? Click here (pdf)!