You will develop, align and implement a sourcing strategy in close cooperation with key stakeholders within the organization in order to achieve competitive advantages, cost savings, risk reduction and distinctive value. Your main focus will be on hiring of temporary (project) personnel, maritime manning agencies and various (technical) professional personnel.
Our client is an internationally recognized company in the offshore sector.
You collect, analyse and verify (complex) sourcing information about the category, and assess market information, supplier profiles and new relevant opportunities. In close cooperation with various stakeholders/business units you will evaluate existing sourcing methods and develop new distinctive sourcing strategies. Furthermore, you:
- implement the proposed sourcing strategies and realize quick win improvement initiatives;
- negotiate and evaluate contracts, supported by legal, to secure terms that are in the best interest of the organization and are outstanding in the market;
- develop, maintain and enhance relationships in close cooperation with the contract manager with key (global) suppliers and ensure an excellent service level;
- ensure a competitive advantage by identifying and developing supplier innovations and product improvements.
You are a procurement professional who has demonstrated experience in developing and executing complex sourcing strategies. You have strong analytical, problem solving and negotiation skills and you persistently seek out opportunities and find creative solutions by thinking out of the box. If required, you are willing to travel. In addition, you have:
- a MSc degree in HRM or Business Administration;
- relevant work experience in the hiring of temporary labour and experience in coaching, motivating and managing team members/peers;
- excellent knowledge of the maritime sector in an international environment;
- ability to adapt to the diversity of internal clients and suppliers;
- good communication skills in English, both spoken and written.
A challenging position with a lot of responsibility (by using the Lean methodology) and freedom to be creative to book you results together with the business. You'll become part of a dynamic and professional team but also an environment where innovation, automation, quality, flexibility and creativity are key to meet our company goals. And there is also plenty of opportunity to develop yourself. We offer you an excellent benefits package tailored to your background and experience.