- Direct preparation and coordination of product introductions and updates.
- Compile and evaluate research on market product requirements and identify enhancements to current features and functionality.
- Coordinate program planning with customers to independently identify manufacturing schedules, goals, design criteria, costs and similar considerations.
- Independently plan, organize and coordinate assigned programs to accomplish financial and budgetary goals.
- You will serve as an expert in your field and work with limited direction, using additional research and interpretation to identify issues/problems. You may provide direction to lower level team members and be a key contributor.
- Other duties as assigned
Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
Minimum of six years of related work experience
Other minimum qualifications may apply