(C++ Software Engineer (Graphical/Game Studies background preferred)
(Bachelor/Master/PhDregion Zuid-Holland /Nederland)
Client in complex simulation software engineering and testing.
For our client we are looking for a C++ Software Engineer, preferably with graphical or game studies background. You are involved in the complete software developing cycle including design coding and test.
- Bachelor, Master or PhD degreein the field of Computer Engineering, High Performance Computing, Game Studies, Technical informatics, Computer Science or relevant technical computer study
- BSc or MSc. with 3 year company experience or more is a must or PhD starter.
- Demonstrable control of the programming language C++. Python, CUDA, GPU, OpenGL, OpenCL
- Thorough understanding design patterns
- Understanding of UML for architecture and design purposes.
- Working experience with Matlab and /or Simulink is a plus
- Good English communication skills
- Pro active mindset
- Team player
Are you interested in this position and/or do you have any questions? Feel free to contact Rutger Bartelink on 076 548 73 73 or send your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org