C++ Engineer with CUDA experience
(Physics, Electronics, Software, Sensors, AI, Artificial Intelligence, Automotive, Eindhoven)
High-tech automotive organization in the Eindhoven (the Netherlands) region which is responsible for creating the latest technologies related to real-time mapping for the automotive industry. For this, state of the art software is developed, making use of artificial intelligence and simulation software.
Within the Software Department, you’ll be creating simulation models resembling life-like, real-time situations, based on which sensor hardware is designed.
- Development of Autonomous Vehicle Software in C++ and Cuda
- Sensor software development with C++ and Cuda
- Artificial intelligence regarding autonomous (driving) software
- At least a relevant Masters degree (Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence or Physics);
- Experience with C++, CUDA and OOP (Object Oriented Programming);
- Knowledge of Python;
- Experience within a Scrum team is a pré;
- Affinity with sensors, modelling and camera software and/or the automotive industry is a pré;
- Experience with real-time / realtime.
We expect you to be a good communicator, team player, self-starter, to take initiative and to be result oriented. You have a good command of the English language, both in writing and in speech.
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions?
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org/or call +31(0)6-26012852 and ask for Anton Hooijmans.
- Reis kosten vergoeding
- Pensioen / Pensioenplan
- Evenementen voor werknemers
- Performance bonus
- Referral bonus
- Auto van de zaak
- Flexibel rooster
- Reis kosten vergoeding voor OV