Our client is a leader in cybersecurity, whether it’s securing an office network, medical lab, IoT environment, or large-scale industrial plant. Their product portfolio covers it all.
Their customers include electricity grid operators, water and gas providers, manufacturing and pharmaceutical companies, but also theme parks (yes, really!). Their family of products provides customers with visibility into their operation. What devices are on the network? Are they vulnerable? Is there any suspicious activity going on?
For the growth of the company they are looking for a new colleague C++ Developer!
- 3+ years of c++ development experience – must.
- TCP/IP and basic Network understanding – advantage.
- Experience with Unix scripting – advantage.
- Affinity with performance-critical code - advantage.
- Experience developing large scale applications - advantage.
- Experience in architecture design – advantage.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Computer Science, Software engineering, or a related degree.
- Motivated and willing to learn new technologies and eager to apply them to improve day-to-day productivity and code quality.
- Team player, experienced in working in a Scrum team is a plus.
- Value high degree of independence, ownership, and responsibility.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Collaborative and innovative environment – make an impact on global security while working on the latest technology.
- Competitive compensation and benefits. They work hard… and celebrate success!
- Modern workflow and tools
- Atlassian stack (Jira/Confluence/Bitbucket)
- Languages/Infra (C++14, Java 8, Python 3.7, React, Docker, Ansible)
Please contact Julian Mulder for more info on 06-46335559 or email@example.com!