For my client, a global technical and industrial service provider, I am recruiting a Business Unit Controller.
My client is an international technical and industrial service provider and part of an US-listed global holding. The company employs approximately 18.000 employees worldwide and is active in over 100 countries. It is a highly professional organization with a strong focus on safety and excellence.
I am currently recruiting for a business unit with a national project portfolio of approximately €50mln. The primary work location of the role is in Limburg.
The Business Unit controller delivers substantial contribution in steering and controlling the business and is experienced as a Business Partner. Delivering correct, consistent, accurate and standardized management information to effectively support management in its decision making.
- The primary work location of the role is in Limburg.
- Travelling to sites within the Netherlands, approximately 1 or 2 days per week is part of role.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Business Control and Reporting.
- Analyze the monthly results, understanding the differences with the budget, the actuals previous month and the rolling forecast.
- Create and discuss accurate management reports that enable management to make decisions.
- Provide insight in and analysis the development of KPI's, Working Capital and Cash Flow.
- Translate and/or operationalizing financial policy from the Business Line to the perspective of the assigned Solution Center or unit.
- Coordination of planning and control processes.
- Responsible for compliance with policies and procedures of Internal Control framework in general and SOX controls in particular.
- Contribution to realization of business objectives;
- Signaling risk and opportunities that threat/improve business objectives
- Collect, interpret, edit or issue recommendations regarding developments and trends in the assigned area.
- Increase of efficiency and effectiveness of (financial related) processes.
- Involvement in the tender process for reviewing proposals.
The ideal candidate:
We are looking for an ambitious and talented Controller with:
- A Master's Degree in Business Economics / Finance.
- Approximately 4 - 10 years' experience in a Controlling position in a large international organization (preferably Projects, Services, Industry, Manufacturing).
- You have affinity with ERP systems; understand financial cost structure and design, preferably in an SAP setting.
- You are self-starting, stable, independent and are proactive.
- You like to work close to business / operations and act a business partner.
- You have a healthy critical approach.
- Permit to live and work in NL (visa sponsorship is not offered).
- Fulltime availability and willing visits sites and projects on a weekly base in NL.
- An attractive primary and secondary benefit package and room for personal and professional development.
- Salary range: approximately €60K - 77K (yearly base salary).
€ 60.000,00 - € 77.000,00 /jaar