Business Planner – become part of a truly international team of Business Planners in Europe
Are you ready to be a Business Planner for a brand that is well-known in the global automotive industry for quality and extraordinary service?
If you have proven working experience to support the reinforcement of EU DENSO operating profit by means of numerical analysis, target setting and follow up and continuous revision of management systems and processes, you might be the newest member of the DENSO family.
- You will receive all the training you need to understand our processes
- We provide you with all the necessary equipment
- We offer both a well-payed job as well as competitive benefits
DENSO is one of the biggest technology suppliers in the global automotive industry and our products and systems are part of nearly every major vehicle around the world.
We are now looking for you for our growing Business Planning. You will be working from our well-equipped EU-Headquarter, DENSO International Europe B.V in Amsterdam, WTC.
This includes support from a knowledgeable and highly competent team within Business Planning.
As a Business Planner, it will be your responsibility to directly manage process of our EU Engineering / Sales offices’ Annual Profit Plan making by collaborating with related functions e.g. Division of Finance, Human Resource, Sales planning and Engineering. You will monitor execution progress of what is committed in the Annual Numerical Plan.In addition, you have an EU wide responsibility to analyse, summarize and report to EU Region CEO regarding EU DENSO Profit status in both plan making and execution stage. For this you need to secure professional involvement of EU Manufacturing companies' Business Planning Departments located in each EU country. In cases of business fluctuations against plan, you will also discuss with them about effective countermeasures. To do this, you can effectively utilize our regional management structure.
- An University degree in Management accounting and financial accounting
- Approximately 5-7 years’ relevant international work experience
- General knowledge of or motivation to learn industrial companies’ management system e.g. PDCA cycle
- Analytical and communication skills to deal with challenging situations.
- You think by yourself what consequences will be like from changes of circumstances / direction
- You have ownership for EU-profit
- You speak and write English fluently
- You are cultural flexible and persistent
Ready for your new dream job?
If you want to know more about your opportunities as Business Planner, you are free to contact Roman Scheffer or Frans Bouwer at +31 (0)294-493493.The interviews start from week 44.
With more than 200 subsidiaries and affiliates across 5 continents, DENSO is powered by a global workforce of about 170,000 individuals, whose expertise in research and development, engineering, manufacturing, sales and operations enables us to continuously develop core technologies designed to respond to the industry and society's evolving needs by pushing the boundaries of what's possible.
Learn more about DENSO Group at www.denso.com.
- Betaalde vakantie
- Reis kosten vergoeding
- Pensioen / Pensioenplan
- Performance bonus
- Referral bonus
- Reis kosten vergoeding voor OV