As the Business Manager you are responsible to structure the team and to ensure quality and efficiency with regards to the projects with the clients.
Our cleint is a Fintech firm focusing on wealth data aggregation via direct data connections with financial institutions. The transaction and position data on the cash and investments they receive from financial institutions is normalized, reconciled, enriched and processed into financial reporting and bookkeeping applications in a fully automated secure process. The organisation delivers this solution to Family Offices, Private Banks, Trust Companies and Wealth Tech Firms in an international setting.
The company is a diverse, young and international group of professionals with a Computer Science, Mathematics and Investment Banking background. They have a shared passion for FinTech and the experience, drive and knowledge to deliver the best solutions and services to their clients.
They are based in London and Breda, with DevOps teams in Breda (The Netherlands) and Gdansk (Poland). The client makes use of the newest possibilities in data analysis, security, and cloud technologies to build and maintain the ecosystem.
As the Business Manager you will be responsible for all activities related to the service offering "aggregated wealth data & reporting". You will work closely in a team of 15 people, supported by the head software development, head operations and marketing support to deliver and improve the customer data services. You will report directly to the Board.
In this role you will make sure that the team will get to the results together as well as striving for better efficiency and quality and even more important keeping our clients happy.
You will also be in charge of client projects, taking care of their needs and making sure that the projects are successfully implemented by the team together with the client. The goal is to continuously tap into the needs that our clients have and to stay on top of their developments.
To keep improving the quality of our data services you will keep close relationships with financial institutions to get the best data connections for our customers.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Responsible for the service offering "aggregated wealth data & reporting";
- Prioritising the development and operations road map;
- Planning operationally for the short and long term;
- Correct and on time delivery of services to our clients;
- Commercial quotations to new and current clients;
- Monitoring and delivering several projects;
- Building relationships with our customers and suppliers;
- Setting up KPI's and realising them.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Business Informatics, Information Technology, Business Administration or other relevant education;
- Outstanding project/program and change management skills;
- Proven track record in connecting business needs to (innovative) solutions;
- Strong understanding of business processes;
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, including understanding of how to build and maintain positive client and peer relationship;
- Experience with managing and developing a team;
- Experience with setting up structure for a team of professionals;
- Fluent in Dutch and English, both written as oral.
- Strong communicator
- Result and goal oriented
- Organizational sensitive
- Team Player
- Leading by example
Working with our client means that you will start in a role that will develop over time with more responsibilities and new insights. They offer a market-based salary and a personalized secondary package.
80,000 - 100,000 /jaar