Are you the perfect candidate for this job?Functieomschrijving
Do you want to be part of progress? To develop, coach and guide New Product Development in a dynamic international environment? In the ASML Program Management Office we raise the level of program management within ASML. If you want to be part of a high performing team with a focus on structural improvements, we invite you to read the job description below and let us know if you are the person we are looking for.Job Mission
The PMO Integration Officer advises his/her business counterparts, the Product Integration Manager, to drive world-class program and project management. The Product Integration manager is accountable for the total masterplan of the integration of a new product.Job Description
As PMO Integration Officer you are also responsible for:
- Driving updates of Product Masterplan via monthly x-Sector Masterplan alignment process with Operations, Integration and Product Development Manager.
- Acting independently to enable challenging but feasible Product Masterplan by proposing scenarios.
- Defining and implementing planning architecture including milestones for and links between integration, master and project plans in Enterprise Project.
- Providing effective planning and reporting processes and tools for integration deliverables.
- Pro-active tracking of the scope and scope changes for integration.
- Supporting the planning and execution of all test and integration activities.
Education: Bachelor's degree or Master’s degree in a relevant field.Experience
- Minimum of 3-5 years working experience as project management officer or practical experience as a project manager in a complex, multi-disciplinary environment.
- Experience with implementation of change and improvement projects or ability to do so.
- Extensive experience with MS Projects / Enterprise Projects or similar tools.
- Experience in (high) tech project environment and proven track record of quickly understanding complex content.
- Excellent communicator, being able to influence without hierarchical power, and creative in managing a large and diverse range of stakeholders
- Maintains personal effectiveness and people focus under pressure, high speed of change and uncertainty
- Ability to guide, coach and advise at all organizational levels to effect sustainable change and improving the project and process maturity level of the organization
- Team player, enjoys working in multidisciplinary and multicultural teams with the ability to work independently
- Hands-on-mentality / Getting things done
- Taking ownership
- Pro-active drive for improvement
Context of the position
Within ASML the Program Management Office (PMO) is the recognized expert that drives World-Class Program- and Project Management. PMO is positioned as an independent team member of a business team that is responsible for the development of our state-of-the-art lithography machines. In this way PMO is the competence owner of state of the art project methodologies.Other information
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most importantly a chance to be part of progress.Locatie/Standplaats
After one yearSollicitatieprocedure
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Marjolein Verschuuren via telefoonnummer 06-19268915
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
- Pensioen / Pensioenplan
- Betaalde vakantie
- Professionele ontwikkeling