Very challenging position within a global market leader in the packaging industry in the area of Den Haag. In this position you are the lead of the business intelligence department where you will be liaising with stakeholders, coach and help you BI colleagues and support and accelerate the digital transformation.
Our client is the market leader in returnable packaging for the fresh supply chain in Europe. Their reusable trays and foldable crates have become the standard in the chain for fresh and packaged food. Each and every day producers, transporters, processing companies and retailers benefit from the advantages of their products. Moreover, we work continuously on the further standardisation and integration of our solutions within our clients' logistics processes. With a network of approximately 50 service centers in twelve countries we provide optimal reliability, flexibility, sustainability and efficiency throughout the whole chain.
The offer a dynamic working environment for more than 500 employees. They cherish their corporate values, by which they encourage team spirit, personal growth, respect, entrepreneurship and innovation. Our client is a division of their Group, the largest logistics service provider of reusable standard packaging in Europe.
As a Business Intelligence Lead you will support and accelerate the Digital Transformation of our client. You ensure that we can harvest from the value add of the growing amount of data and innovate the reporting and analysis processes. This also concerns automation of self-service support for our customers. You preferably have experience with optimizing logistic processes.
As a Business Intelligence Lead you are a sparring partner for our business and you are responsible for various projects. The further development and professionalization of the BI platform based on HANA is also part of your role. Furthermore you manage a team of internal and external BI and SQL engineers.
- Manage BI / Data related projects
- Explore new opportunities together with the business to optimize the business through data analytics and statistical modelling
- Design, implement and support platforms for analysis and business information
- Collection of data from multiple large and complex databases to stimulate decision-making and optimize processes
- Ensuring stable and highly available Analytics and BI platforms
- Ensure an optimal and clear definition of tasks and responsibilities
- Bachelor in IT, business administration or similar
- 5 years of relevant experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of the logistics sector is a big plus
- Experience with project management
- Experience with SW development and BI solutions
- Result oriented team player
- Service oriented
- Process oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Dutch
Very challenging position as a Business Intelligence Lead with excellent primary and secondary benefits in a global and dynamic organization within the transport and rail sector.