Conduct analysis and provide information and insights on competition, market position and forecasts to inform commercial business decisions for Benelux.
Our client is a privately owned, growing, international FMCG organisation on a journey to become the best in its field. They have almost 20,000 employees spread across the globe and are growing. They are currently seeking an experienced Business Information Analyst to join their team in Breda, within the Trade Marketing department.
As the Business Information Analyst, you will analyse and present information about competition, market position, forecasts and more in order to support commercial business decisions for the Benelux market. You will be responsible for the following;
- Manage information from Customer Data Systems (SIS/7even, for example)
- Conduct analysis, draw conclusions and make recommendations for stakeholders
- Update and renew reports for business units
- Set up analysis of marketing activities to measure success and inform future campaigns
- Act as the business partner for marketing, sales and category management to analyse issues and make recommendations
Profiel van kandidaat
The successful applicant should have the following skills and experience;
- At least a Bachelors degree in Business Administration or Finance (or related fields)
- Fluent in Dutch and English is a must
- Proven experience as a Business (Information Analyst) within the FMCG sector (or similar)
- Knowledge of SAP, AC Nielsen and GFK systems is a strong preference
- Strong in making analysis, optimizing information systems and presenting information
- Excellent attention to detail with strong analytical skills and accuracy
As the Business Information Analyst, you will join a growing, international FMCG organisation as part of the Trade Marketing department. You will be part of a company that puts emphasis on training and education of their people, with a collaborative and team oriented environment. This role will allow you to provide insights and recommendations which will inform important business decisions and have you working with multiple stakeholders across the organisation.