Mimecast is a global leader in the Cyber Security space, making business email and data safer for thousands of customers and their millions of employees worldwide. Our people are highly passionate about delivering exceptional & 'Legendary Customer Success' whilst embracing teamwork to strive to win every time, and ensuring we celebrate our successes along the way!
We have recently expanded into the Netherlands with a move to Hilversum, NL, and have established a team of highly motivated and driven individuals. We are looking for a multi-lingual speaker to help us expand the region and become a part of Mimecast’s future success!
- Fluent in both English and either Danish, Swedish and / or Dutch?
- Looking for a stepping stone into a sales role?
- Passionate about working for a high-growth company?
- Determined and ambitious about career development?
- Excited by technology?
If this sounds like you, then please read on…
We are looking for an energetic Business Development Representative (BDR) to be based in our Hilversum office and help generate and nurture sales leads for our SaaS-based email and information services. Working closely with Marketing, Channel and Sales teams, you will develop new business leads by a mix of warm and cold calling.
The role will also entail working at events and being involved in partner sales environments, speaking directly with end customers and articulating the benefits of the Mimecast platform. As a Business Development Representative, you will have an amazing opportunity to be part of the ‘growth team’ for generating business for the entire sales team.
- Prospecting, screening and qualifying potential businesses through cold calling, emailing & approaching clients on LinkedIn
- Identifying and overcoming objections, whilst and addressing business pain points through high activity
- Effective use of Salesforce to manage leads and data
- Ability to think outside the box square to generate your own leads
- Speaking directly with end customers/prospects and articulating the benefits of the Mimecast platform through marketing campaigns and being present at on events
Who We Are Looking For…
Our ideal candidate is hard-working by nature, determined, persistent and will thrive in an organization where excellence is the norm.
You will Have:
- A resilient and driven nature
- Hungry to go above and beyond to exceed targets
- You are highly communicative and love to talk to prospects on the phone, via E-Mail or face-to-face
- Previous sales, business development or lead generation experience will be looked upon favorably
- The ability to communicate fluently in English and Danish, Swedish and / or Dutch
Mimecast also Offers…
- A competitive starting salary with huge earning potential
- Attractive pension scheme
- Mimecast Employee Share Purchase Plan (ESSP)
- Volunteering days
- Internal skills development program with a comprehensive individual induction plan
- Your health is our value: fruitful office and support of your fitness membership costs
- Dynamic culture within a fast-paced progressive Technology Company that is really going somewhere
We offer a highly competitive rewards and benefits package. Mimecast is an entrepreneurial and high growth company which will provide the right candidate with a wealth of career development opportunities. All Mimecasters strive on being high performers, problem solvers, and team players with passion and integrity. Are you ready to jump onboard with us?
Mimecast is a global company with certain business operations in North America. By responding to this advertisement you are agreeing to your details, including any personally identifiable information therein, to be transferred to Mimecast North America, Inc. Mimecast North America, Inc will maintain adequate technical and organizational measure to protect your personally identifiable information and shall use it for the purposes of assessing suitability for this role. Should you wish to respond to this advertisement but do not consent to such transfer, please notify us in advance so that we are able to make alternative arrangements.
Mimecast is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of gender, race/ethnicity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected group status. EEO is the Law.