The rapid growth of Dealroom.co requires a diligent and hungry Business Development Representative acting as the first point of contact for new business opportunities. By reviewing, scouting and qualifying new business opportunities, you’ll help the team drive new sales and reach our targets. This role is highly visible, with a great impact, and acting as a launchpad for further career growth. A position allowing you to expand along with the growth of the company.
As part of the commercial team, your main objective is to help us reach our ambitious targets by developing worthy sales-leads across different channels. Working closely with colleagues in Marketing, Sales, and Research to improve and utilize our assets.
If you are focussed, hungry and creative, with a good understanding of technology and a proactive mindset, please read further!
Dealroom is Europe’s leading provider of startup data & insights. Founded in Amsterdam in 2013, our mission is to support entrepreneurship and innovation, by providing the most trusted intelligence and insights on company journeys. We enable Venture Capital firms, corporates, advisory firms and governments to stay at the forefront of innovation, discover the world’s most promising companies and identify strategic opportunities.
Our core products:
1/ The Dealroom SaaS platform offers an intuitive interface to identify and track promising startups and analyse broader industry/business model trends.
2/ The Dealroom API, enables our clients to integrate Dealroom’s investment-grade data straight into their own applications and processes.
3/ Custom research projects combine Dealroom data with expert insights, to create market-leading industry deep-dives and trend analysis.
4/ Dealroom Ecosystem Solutions, provide open-access community startup data platforms to support local governments, founders and investors. Our curated and crowdsourced data and insights foster industry connections and showcase domestic tech sector strength on the global stage. Examples include Berlin, The Netherlands and the United Kingdom.
Our clients include world-leading firms such as Mckinsey, BCG, Deloitte, Google, Amazon, Microsoft, Sony, Sequoia, Insight VP, Balderton Capital, EQT and many others, that all rely on Dealroom Data in their strategic decision-making.
We operate from the heart of Amsterdam. Our passion for startups, scaleups and innovation lives in our work, informing reliable intelligence and new insights for our users. Our team is ambitious, diligent and proactive, but with a strong sense of fun, as seen at weekly team drinks! We continuously strive to live our 6 company values: Empathy, Courage, Positivity, Curiosity, Focus Outward, and be Hungry
While we’re currently obviously working entirely remotely, we do have a spacious office available when and if it suits you.
The Business Development Representative will:
- Engage with prospects to utilize our data and route the applicable leads within the sales team
- Research and prospect into accounts, markets and segments; searching for key points of contact
- Route trial-request, and helping sign-ups help find the data & insights they’re looking for
- Work closely with marketing, research, and sales colleagues to utilize content and collateral
- Operate workflows, trial-flows, and standard automation within Hubspot
- Provide your peers and management with relevant insights through Hubspot’s reporting capabilities.
What we can offer you
- Competitive salary & commission plan
- Freedom and responsibility to execute on your own ideas
- Positive, empathic and outward-focused colleagues, and customers working at the forefront of innovation and technology
- Perks designed to set you up for success in a new reality:
- When working in the office, a lunch-pack provided by STACH
- Apple or Windows laptop of your choice
- Flexible working hours
- Home-office setup (screen, etc)
- Travel reimbursement
- Take your birthday off
- Employee Stock Units plan
- Learning & development budget
- More to come!