Do you have European market knowledge and a large network within the Fine wine world?
Can you build up an effective route to market and strong customer relationships for one of the world's greatest wines?
Don Melchor, is the Chilean wine industry's first icon wine and a true global benchmark in fine wines. And so, as the brand celebrates its 30th year with the 2017 vintage release, Don Melchor is breaking away from the Viña Concha y Toro portfolio to become Viña Don Melchor, a winery able to face the industry's emerging challenges while always upholding the highest standards of quality and excellence that have made it one of the world's great wines. As Don Melchor advances in this new direction to forge its own, independent path, it will build its own strategy for growth and positioning in the market, with a solid vision that seeks to take the brand to a new and outstanding place of honour in the industry.
With this exciting new direction, they are looking for the right Candidate to establish the right distribution and activation for Don Melchor in Europe.
- To develop, implement and measure a sales strategy to drive volume, distribution and profit of the brand across all relevant markets & channels.
- Priority Markets: Belgium, Switzerland, Denmark, Germany, Ireland, Russia, Netherlands (traveling included up to 50%).
- Identify and establish a successful route to market for the brand in Priority Markets.
- Collaborating with the Brand Owners to develop a sales and distribution strategy identifying key channels and accounts with aligned business targets and goals.
- Working with winery marketing, to execute campaigns in the marker, define required support materials and POS for Key Customers.
- With marketing to influence a PR strategy for the key Wine Journalists in the region.
- Ensure that account planning includes all elements that drive the organization objectives including annual trading agreements with key accounts.
- To provide a detailed monthly performance update to ensure that performance is tracked in LAG & LEAD Measures.
- Working with Distributors, develop and embed a passion and knowledge for our brand.
- Optimise the resource of our General Manager and Winemaker Market visits to achieve our business objectives.
- Contribute beyond function as an active member of the organization team.
- External - Distributors, Customers, Industry bodies, Trade Press.
- Internal - VDM General Manager, VDM Marketing teams, Market Owners, Logistics and Customer Service, Finance, Global Brand Owner.
- Minimum of 10 years work experience preferred in Sales.
- A Bachelor's degree or higher.
- Ability to travel up to 50%.
- Intimate knowledge of Fine Wine routes to key markets within Europe.
- Strong Wine Knowledge: WSET wine level 4 certificate and/or Sommelier qualifications would be advantageous.
- Proven track record in building sales for a Fine Wine brand in Europe.
- Capability to effectively activate the brand within our trade partners by Market - ensuring the brand reaches and delights the palates of our target consumers.
- Experience in successfully building brand equity within trade and trade press for Fine Wine brand in Europe.
- Strong network of contacts to open doors for distribution and sales of the brand.
- Furthermore, you have to have skills like being commercial, excellent communicator written and verbal, visionary, excellent influencing skills and customer and results focused.
Exceptional primary and secondary working conditions within a challenging and dynamic organization with driven and passionate colleagues. Furthermore, there is an informal work environment and a good perspective for the future to grow into the organization.
€ 70.000,00 - € 75.000,00 /jaar