Business Developer – Consultancy & digital innovative services
Are you looking for the next step in your career? Will you help us boost sales for our new services?
Royal HaskoningDHV is a leading engineering services company with a legacy of more than 135 years. We drive inclusive sustainable development with our clients in areas we master and can actively influence. Our people are keen to positively change the future and leave a legacy. Our networked organisation of smart entrepreneurs connect the best and brightest people in the world. Together we have an ambition to run a financially healthy business by putting our collective intelligence into practice with clients and partners. We are commercially savvy engineers, project managers and consultants who design smart cities, airports, ports, buildings, factories and more. We reinvent industries; co-create clean energy and fresh water realize and asset performance using smart data & tooling and digitalizing information flows and models. More and more, we connect the digital with the real world at an accelerated pace. Working together with our clients and partners, we use data and algorithms to translate insights into foresights. We help our clients in their (digital) transformation and we support our clients’ businesses with better and faster execution of their ambitions. Enhancing society together.
Context of the position
We are looking for a skilled and experienced Business Developer who has a passion for helping clients and will help us boosting our sales for digital and innovative services. Are you up for this challenge?
As a Business Developer New Services, you will be focused on selling our most strategic consultancy services and products, related to Industry 4.0 and for helping our clients future-proof their investments and existing assets. By combining a clear investment and asset management strategy with the power of Industry 4.0, RHDHV can extend and optimize the asset lifecycle, deliver data driven and performance-based asset lifecycle management services and build a solid foundation for ongoing business.
Furthermore, you will be responsible for obtaining and maintaining long term client relationships through gaining understanding of their industries and key business drivers. You will be advising our clients on how Royal HaskoningDHV can add value to their business and will also focus on closing sales contracts based on your client-specific strategy and experience.
What you will do?
In this role you will:
- Serve as a sparring partner across multiple client levels, from Engineering Directors to C-level executives;
- Ask the right questions to understand the client problem and lead the framing or solution design of the problem to come to the best services and tooling to answer their question;
- Develop trusted partnerships with clients to ensure we are positioned for new initiatives, projects and programs ahead of our competition;
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key clients’ business drivers and build and execute key account strategies;
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives;
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships.
What you will bring?
We are looking for a candidate with the following profile:
- Minimum of 8- 10 years of relevant work experience;
- Proven experience working in (Digital) Consultancy and especially with selling (scalable) new services;
- Experience with consultative selling, preferably in a business development role in a tier 1 consultancy firm;
- Knowledge about IT / Technology solutions and resourceful in finding solutions in the marketplace that can help us best answer the client questions;
- Experience with data-driven process and/or asset management;
- Master level education;
- Fluent in English and Dutch.
What we offer?
You will work in a professional organization with appealing (inter) national projects and products. You support these projects in a multidisciplinary environment with experts who are leaders in their field. In addition, we offer good primary and secondary employment conditions as well as excellent opportunities for development in both width and depth. For example, we offer an attractive bonus scheme, flexible working conditions and opportunities for international projects and travel opportunities. There is also the possibility to qualify for talent programs at different levels.
Primary location is The Netherlands.
For more information you can contact Sabine Bink (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Rick Bakker (email@example.com).
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.
- Werken vanuit huis
- Evenementen voor werknemers
- Arts / verpleegkundige ter plaatse
- Performance bonus
- Referral bonus
- Farmaceutische dekking
- Vaderschap betaald verlof
- Professionele ontwikkeling
- Flexibel rooster
- Betaalde vakantie
- Pensioen / Pensioenplan
- Betaald ziekteverlof
- Gratis snacks en koffie
- Korting op mobiele telefoon
- Game kamer
- Reis kosten vergoeding
- Reis kosten vergoeding voor OV
- Collegegeld vergoeding
- Auto van de zaak