|Discipline||Marketing & Sales|
|Hours a week||40|
As our Business Developer you will join
vidaXL, an international online retailer, wholesaler and manufacturer of slow-moving consumer goods, with focus on Home&Living, alongside many other product categories. The company is selling most of its products under the vidaXL brand, operating in 29 countries in Europe, North America and Australia.
vidaXL operates warehouses in The Netherlands, USA and Australia, with a total area of more than 200.000 m². We offer more than 30.000 products in stock, available for quick shipping, which makes us one of the biggest companies in our industry.
vidaXL products are sold on multiple sales channels, including:
- Marketplace platforms (Amazon, eBay and more than 100 others);
- B2B reseller webshops;
- vidaXL own webshops in 29 countries (e.g. vidaXL.de).
We strongly believe that vidaXL products are worthy of becoming part of the portfolio of every major online retailer or platform in Europe, USA and Australia. With that vision, we are currently expanding our Business Development operations, and looking to recruit an experienced Business Developer for our team in Utrecht, the Netherlands.
What you will do
- Deliver new sales channels for the vidaXL products, including Marketplace platforms, B2B resellers, wholesale customers, and others;
- Cover the full sales process, including lead generation, contacts, negotiation and deal closing;
- Travel to meetings with potential sales channels, this position will require travel up to 50%, mostly to locations in Europe;
- Manage your own sales pipeline and the achievement of targets for new sales channels;
- Participate in the creation and update of sales-related content (presentations, email templates, internal knowledge base etc.);
- Utilize the CRM application on a daily basis;
- Provide regular reports on business development.
- Minimum 5 years of sales/business development experience and a solid track record of successfully closed deals with big and medium sized companies, preferably in the slow-moving consumer goods industry, or in an e-comerce related field;
- Proactive mentality and being comfortable negotiating with C-level executives;
- Ability to work independently and manage your agenda;
- Experience with cold calling, considering good communication, presentation and negotiation skills;
- Fluency in English, other European languages will be considered a very strong advantage.
vidaXL as employer
So, are you looking for a dynamic international company that values your curiosity, passion and desire to learn? Are you looking to work in a team with colleagues who think big and are eager to take on fresh challenges? Take the opportunity to meet and work within a team of professionals with diverse cultural backgrounds who also have a few things in common… ambition, fun and excellent skills.
Want to join us?
We are looking forward to receiving your application! Send your motivation and resume to email@example.com Please don’t hesitate to contact our Corporate Recruiter: Krissie Vercoulen.
T | +316 57 14 97 83
Haba Trading B.V. | Van Deventerlaan 31 | 3528AG | Utrecht | corporate.vidaxl.com
We care about your privacy! For more information: http://corporate.vidaxl.com/privacy/
We do not appreciate unsolicited calls/resume’s from recruitment agencies in response to this advertisement.
*please note: this vacancy will be excecuted from our Utrecht office