Business Controller - Utrecht - Dutch is a Key Requirement - Permanent Position
We are searching for a Business Controller for one of the major banking institutions in the Netherlands!
- Translate information on the performance of local banks into reports - from both financial and non-financial point of views
- analyze, advise and report from and to our local banks;
- act as a discussion partner on c-level;
- be a critical sparring partner for your internal customers;
- Look beyond your own CFO domain, but also enter cross-domain relationships.
The "Local Banks Control department" is the unit within Control Retail Netherlands where all control activities within the CFO domain focused on the local banking business are brought together. Think of local banks, circle management and CFO Retail NL. The departments within Control Retail Netherlands work crossover and within this it is also a must to connect with all relevant stakeholders.
- At least a HBO diploma
- Data-driven mindset
- preferably recent multi-year experience in banking
- a background within IT / consultancy, or strong affinity with it
- Controller experience
- thorough knowledge of the developments in the external market and the consequences thereof for our revenue models
- Proven experience with analyses
- Ability to present the outcomes of analyses correctly, clearly and concisely
- Very good communication skills - Dutch is a key requirement
- Competitive salary package - 70-90K based on 36 working hours per week
- Pension scheme - 5% employee contribution;
- with flexible working hours and eventually possibility to work from home some days
- Employee Benefit Budget
- Travel allowance - 100% reimbursement if you travel with public transports
€ 70.000,00 - € 90.000,00 /jaar