Business Controller of various activities of the company. Under the supervision of the Managing Director for the country and the Headquarter's Control Department.
This company is one of the world's largest fashion retailers, with eight distinct brands.
- Elaborates the Operational Budget with all the Departments of the company and follow-up.
- Analyse Budget variances; Audit and Review of the closing operations
- Monthly reporting of all the activities to the ITX Merken Managing Director for the country and to the Headquarters' Control Department.
- Review and improve current company's processes.
- Implement control expenses plans.
- Promote proposals to optimize the country activities.
- Bachelor's or higher degree in Finance, Economics.
- Solid knowledge of local accounting practices, tax and legislation.
- Minimum of 5 year experience. Preferable experience in an external audit or consultancy company and experience as financial controller in a service company (multinational company will be highly valued).
- Knowledge of advanced local accounting principles and procedures (IFRS knowledge will be highly valued).
- Excellent computer skills PC skill (MS-word, excel…). ERP knowledge and hands-on experience will be highly valued.
- Fluent spoken and written English and Spanish.
- Strong analytical and synthetic skills.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Skilled at interacting and communicating with other departments (directly and habitually interacts with the general management of the branch)
- Focused and able to translate issues into practical solutions.
- Business driven with strong financial acumen.
- Willing to travel from time to time.
- Committed bands self-starter team player.
An opportunity to join a growing, dynamic retail company that has eight world famous brands. With a large finance department located here in Amsterdam, there are plenty of opportunities to grow in this unique company in a Dutch/English/Spanish office.