For one of our clients, an international company in the retail industry, we are looking for a Business Controller responsible for the monthly reporting and analysis of the company’s detailed accounts under the supervision of the Managing Director for the country.
- Elaborates the Operational Budget with all the Departments of the company and follow-up.
- Analyse Budget variances; Audit and Review of the closing operations.
- Monthly reporting of all the activities to the Managing Director for the country and to the Headquarters’ Control Department.
- Review and improve current company’s processes.
- Implement control expenses plans.
- Promote proposals to optimize the country activities.
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Finance, Economics.
- Solid knowledge of local accounting practices, tax and legislation.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience (experience in a multinational company will be highly valued).
- Excellent computer skills (MS-word, exce). ERP knowledge and hands-on experience will be highly valued.
- Fluent spoken and written English and Spanish.
- Strong analytical and synthetic skills.
- Skilled at interacting and communicating with other departments.
- Willing to travel from time to time.
What they offer
- Competitive salary.
- Direct contract for 1 year.
- Pension scheme.
- Staff product discount.
- The opportunity to work in an exciting, international company.
For applications and inquiries, contact Georgia at : firstname.lastname@example.org