For one of our international client (production organization) we are recruiting a Business Controller for the plant in Zaandam. You will be reporting to the Operational Director and you have close relations with the Finance Director of The Netherlands. In the position of Business Controller you will be responsible for analysis on KPI’s, variance analysis, budget and forecasting and strategic decision taken by you and the Operational Director. Other responsibilities will be:
- To analyze the industrial processes’ performance in collaboration with the operation’s manufacturing manager and his team;
- To analyze industrial indicators of performance and report such analysis including recommendations for improvement and/or change
- To provide necessary data to follow, analyze and control the performance of industrial processes (purchases, supply, planning, production, inventory, logistics, investments …)
- Perform variance analysis of posted finished goods batches to compare actual cost to “standard” cost of raw materials. Obtain time sheets to compare actual direct labor cost to “standard” direct labor cost.
- Investigate variances and obtain explanations for significant variances at least twice a month.
- Contribute to the optimization of production costs. Help production managers to quantify, put a figure to and analyze each measure to optimize production costs
- Calculate and simulate standard and actual production costs. Calculate the estimated production cost of new products.
- Forecast levels of activities taking into account financial, technical and human means (planning, production control)
- Drafts and monitors the production budget in partnership with the financial and operational managers
- Produce and analyze the manufacturing variance in partnership with the financial and operational managers
- Perform on a quarterly basis inventory valuation based on actual cost
- Prepare overhead rate calculations for all manufacturing facilities based on budgeted overhead and sales.
- Define, ensure consistency and traceability of production costs
- Be involved on the financial control especially for the factory (CAPEX, inventories...)
- Supports controlling activities done by the finance department, if needed
- Be involved in projects linked to information systems implementation
In order to perform well in the position of Business Controller (plant) you have a Master degree in Finance. On top of that you have at least 5 years of experience and you have worked before as a controller.
Within this international production organization you have a lot of freedom and enough growth opportunities.
€4.800 - €7.000 gross a month depending on your experienceSollicitatieprocedure
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Jens Tjalsma via telefoonnummer 06-51525262
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
- Betaalde vakantie
- Professionele ontwikkeling
- Pensioen / Pensioenplan