For one of our clients, a fast growing company in Europe, we are looking for a Junior Business Controller for 32-40 hours a week.
Did you finish your Bachelor or Master?
Do you have strong analytical and communicative skills?
Did you always want to work in a dynamic, challenging, fast growing and innovative international environment with great opportunities for you to explore?
Do you get excited by using the newest and best in class tools to provide actionable insight from data through charts and dashboard?
Then we are looking for you!
For an International Head-Office in Hoofddorp we are looking for a:
JUNIOR BUSINESS CONTROLLER
Position within the organization
Activities will be executed within the Business Control & Analytics team. A talented international team with quick-thinking financial and data professionals, generating high-quality reports/analyses while working closely with the business.
Result area and Responsibilities
The Business Control & Analytics team aims to provide insights to support the business to take actions that add value. The Business Controller will be responsible for supporting the growth strategy of the company and build out the Planning & Control cycle. The Business Controller will ensure timely submission of deliverables, anticipating business issues and driving good decision-making through first class financial and commercial analysis.
- Analyze results and do variance analysis on actuals vs forecasts
- Prepare and attend Business Review Meetings between operating management and Board
- Improve the quality of the management reports/business analysis
- Key player in the rolling forecast process
- Build & maintain business planning models
- Be a liaison between the Business and the Finance department
- Identify and address possible business process improvements
- Contribute to various (companywide) projects and working groups.
- Bachelor/Master degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Economics (HBO/WO)
- 3-5 years experience in a corporate environment
- Self-starter with strong team skills
- Good communication skills with strong negotiating and influencing abilities
- Strong oral and written Dutch & English skills
- IT literate with strong MS Excel skills
- Proven problem solving skills.
What we offer
- A permanent position at a growing international organization
- You’ll work within a dynamic, challenging, fast growing and innovative international environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
Mocht je interesse hebben in deze vacature en voldoe jij aan de gestelde eisen, reageer dan direct!
Mochten wij voldoende aanknopingspunten zien in je CV dan wordt er zo spoedig mogelijk contact met je opgenomen.
Met aanvullende vragen over de vacature kunt u contact opnemen met Daniel Atzei. Hij is bereikbaar op kantoor van DuynBorgh in Lisse, tel. 0252-420415.