You will lead, steer and support the e-commerce business model securing profitable growth through financial steering and decision support, operational excellence and compliance.
International brand active in 56 countries around the world with a clear mission: make sport accessible to the many in a sustainable way.
- Coordinate the budget, forecast, and cost follow up of the online business unit
- Ensure relevant, accurate and timely Accounting and Financial reporting
- Create insight into costs and perfomance
- Secure and maintain a connection between core areas, business owners, group functions and process teams
- Provide support to the e-commerce team with commercial and strategic initiatives
- Manage and optimize the administrative organization / internal control processes
You have knowledge in the following areas:
- How to measure, process and communicate financial information regarding economic entities
- How to plan and measure financial records in compliance with internal and external regulations, ensuring value for money in reaching business objectives and long-term profitable growth
- How to create and implement change initiatives and manage stakeholders
- How to assess, analyze and mitigate risks in a business/accounting environment
- Data visualization tools
- Networking, able to build your network and get the right information independently.
- Extremely interesting learning opportunities
- Good salary package
- International environment