As a Business Controller you will be working in a Business Control team of a department/business unit and be a business partner of commercial stakeholders.
Currently we are working exclusively with T-Mobile. T-Mobile is a telecommunication provider with a headquarter based in The Hague.
- Prepare, assess, challenge and approve business cases in their pre-implementation phase, and during the post-implementation evaluation;
- Execute and optimize the budget & forecasting process;
- Perform and oversee monthly reporting including design and preparation of reports/analysis;
- Proactively support the commercial departments in monitoring and implementing their budget targets/KPI's;
- Provide specific in-depth financial analysis to evaluate company ventures or special projects, programs, etc.
- Min. Bachelor degree;
- Min. 4 years experience in a similar position or dynamic organisation;
- Business controlling: cost - and management accounting knowledge;
- MS Office suite - above average Excel knowledge;
- At least high level IAS/IFRS understanding;
- Above average analytical skills, ability to read/analyse and interpret general business information, (financial) data and professional procedures and regulations;
- Effective and persuasive presentation and communication skills;
- Fluent in English both written and verbal.
- A challenging job within a dynamic organisation;
- Have impact and exposure as a finance business partner;
- Growth opportunities.