Delivering adequate information about the performance of the business to the Finance Manager and the Management Team. Responsible for the whole planning & control cycle.
The client has a strong presence within the mobile unit constuction market, providing temporary or permanent solutions for example schools, concerts and offices.
- Analysing business performance on the basis of the set KPIs and proactively following up where necessary.
- Coordinating the planning and control cycle based on the preparation of the annual accounts, forecasting and budgeting.
- Preparing and delivering management reports on a monthly and annual base.
- Taking care of budgeting, forecasting, complex analysis, getting and sharing relevant insights with the business from the collected data;
- Monthly follow-up of differences of the results compared to budgets and forecasts.
- Ensure the profitability / the rationale of investment plan is consistent with the business objectives
- Make sure that the investments generated the expected results
- Initiating and leading process improvement projects with different stakeholders.
- Making sure that all regular and ad hoc reporting is done in a timely and accurate manner.
- Implementing a control system that includes challenging costs, and the identification of potential savings.
- Identifying problems and initiating solutions/improvements.
- Financial sparring partner for all departments in decision making, by pro-actively providing input based on financial data and economic analysis.
- Monitoring and interpreting the consolidated CAPEX and OPEX budgeting & forecasting and providing explanations to the management.
- Function as a sparring partner for the Finance Manager and Management.
- Coaching and guiding junior colleagues.
- Challenging business results where necessary.
- Education: Master degree in Business Administration (or similar)
- Around 5 years of relevant controller experience
- Specific skills
- Languages: Fluent in Dutch and English
- Knowledge/experience in accounting and financial analysis
- Excellent excel skills and knowledge of ERP systems
- Excellent communication, planning and organizational skills
- Sparring partner in business, both on demand and on own initiative.
- Being able to prioritize.
- Strong, balanced personality.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Eye for detail without losing the big picture.
- Being able to translate financial skills into useful input to other departments.
Competitive salary package, a chance to shape the European operation, and the opportunity to join a dynamic team.