Within the global HQ of a large FMCG organisation, you will be responsible to connect with the business about reporting tools and answer global requests related to financial data.
Large international company in the FMCG sector with global HQ based in Amsterdam.
As a Business Consultant you:
- Support and manage the execution and implementation of financial and managerial reporting in relevant applications
- Seek continuous improvements of the financial and managerial reporting processes, governance and systems.
- Execute activities in line with the business case and project plan, in order to realise effective solutions for the business.
- Work in close alignment with the business (Global Functions, Regions, and Local entities) and Global Information Services (e.g. functional custodians/consultants).
- Maintain integrity of the data model and reporting framework while always keeping the interest of the business in mind
And your key responsibilities will be:
- Identify opportunities for Financial and Business improvements regarding existing and new reporting processes and procedures, promoting best practices and business efficiency
- Formulate proposals for improvement projects and contribute/manage to the realisation of these proposals
- Build and manage relations with internal & external parties in Global Functions, Regions, Local entities and Global Information Services
- Work in an international environment within a functional area with many new processes and coming developments
- Collaborate with financial and managerial reporting and IT teams to develop initiatives and strategies that optimise costs and improve internal and external reporting
- Operate independently and professionally towards objectives
- Master or similar
- 5-10 years' experience in a Finance related position
- Have the ability to independently engage in complex functional /technical issues/projects and resolve/deliver them in an international environment.
- A very pro-active attitude and prefer a hands-on approach.
- Able to work cross functionally and across various parties both internal and external.
- In general a very good communicator with good English speaking and writing skills.
- Proven ability to deliver projects under stringent deadlines.
- Good understanding of/and affinity with IT applications.
- Experience with Cognos TM1,SAP, Power Bi
- International and dynamic environment
- Competitive salary
- Growth potential