Join a global market leader, supporting them to renew their core IT systems, including ERP.
This organisation is a global market leader which helps clients improve construction efficiency and optimize the uptime of plants and installations. To do this, they provide solutions for lifting, transporting, installing and decommissioning large and heavy structures.
At present they are beginning a process to renew their core IT systems to become an even strong player in the market. To support this, they are looking for a skilled ERP Business Analyst to join their Schiedam team.
As the ERP Business Analyst, you will be responsible for supporting functional business areas by optimising processes, analysing change requests and sharing your insights as a specialist. You will also play a key role in renewing their ERP system, among other key IT systems.
You will take part in the following;
- Understand the challenges and requirements of the functional business areas
- Advise the business on continuous improvement
- Define and translate business processes in order to select the best fit IT solution
- Help to create and implement the chosen solution
- Be a subject matter in your field, providing advice and guidance to your colleagues
To be successful in this position you will need to have the following skills and experiences;
- Bachelor level degree in a relevant study field
- 3 + years of experience with ERP in a relevant position
- In depth knowledge of ERP systems - SAP is preferred
- Well developed stakeholder engagement skills with the ability to challenge ideas and influence
- Excellent communication skills - fluency in Dutch and English
- Analytical, pragmatic and delivery oriented
You will develop your knowledge in a team that is collaborative and dynamic. You will play a key role in the global renewal of their core IT systems, involved from start to finish. You will receive a competitive salary package, based in Schiedam with a global scope in your role.
€ 60.000,00 - € 65.000,00 /jaar