Due to double-digit growth in the Omni Channel Distribution business and significant changes in customer needs, is our client growing there small but capable Business Intelligence team within Business Development department.
As a Business Analyst you will join a team of experts in data, analytics, visual insights and digital innovations and will be working with a variety of stakeholders in the business - ranging from customer service executives to members of the board - to build cutting edge standard reports and insightful adhoc analysis. As majority of things that they will be doing will be new within organization, you will be challenged on a daily basis, will have freedom and expectation to make decisions and build the future for the team and organization.This new positon is stationed in the Eindhoven office.
Your duties and tasks will include:
- Gathering ideas and detailed definitions for new features for the standard reporting suite as well as adhoc questions and requests for analysis.
- Identifying the best ways to implement these ideas and requests and building the solutions through a range of tools - from data gathering to spectacular visualizations of insights to the audience.
- Gaining insights into business questions through data, drawing conclusions and recommendations and presenting them through storytelling.
- Assisting the users of reports and analysis in reading them, drawing conclusions and determining actions; Following the latest trends and features in the BI area and identifying how these can be implemented within the organization.
Preferably a Bachelor or master degree in econometrics, statistics or other quantitative area, or equivalent of working experience and at least 2 years of experience of building impactful reports and/or insightful analysis.
Skills and experience that you will need to succeed:
- Youexcel in one or more of thefollowingareas: analysis of large datasets and translating insightsinto business recommendations, visual design andrepresentation or data or statisticalmodellingandoptimization.
- Curiosityandcritical thinking.
- Fluent in business English.
- Familiaritywithsome of theindustry-leading BI tools (Tableau is a major advantage) anddemonstratedabilitytolearn new tools andtechniquesquickly.
You will be based in the Eindhoven office but travel to other locations within Benelux and Europe will be occasionally required.
Our client offers an a challenging, independent position within a positive working atmosphere. This is a full time position.
Our client is leading in Supply Chain Management solutions for the fashion and lifestyle industry. Once a transport supplier in the textile industry, they have evolved into a world class partner of choice through continuously developing supply chain innovations for both global (Europe, US, UK and Asia) and regional fashion and lifestyle brands. The dynamic environment of their customers and their focus on e-commerce activities require very agile, flexible and fast solutions. They enable them to fulfil their customers’ needs by providing omni-channel fulfilment services. Whatever the market, whatever the channel and whatever the service, they deliver.
Interested? Please sent your motivation letter and CV to email@example.com, telephone 06-23 10 92 97.