For one of our major clients, that has a Financial Shared Service Center in Friesland, I am currently looking for a Business Accountant. Do you have your Bachelor or Masters degree in Finance and a couple of years experience in Finance and Control? Are you ambitious and do you want to join an organisation that is continuously improving? Do you want to be close to the business and be responsible for reporting, internal control and take part in challenging projects? Apply here!
Our client is a major market leading FMCG company, that has offices in over 30 countries and employs thousands of people worldwide. The organisation is focused on efficiency, quality, service, continuous improvement and innovation. Different business units are responsible for different functions and markets. You will be working in a stimulating work environment among people from different nationalities who are all ambitious and working towards the same goal.
- Perform Business Accounting and consolidation/reporting
- Perform Internal Controls
- Prepare periodical and ad hoc reports
- Communication and alignment with internal and external parties
- Prepare and adjust guidelines and procedures for RtR, and subsequently implement this in the organisation and enforce correct compliance
- Signalise bottlenecks in (work)processes and advice regarding improvements in processes and procedures, and ensure implementation after approval
- Take part in change projects; contribute to impact and implement changes
- Ensure coordination and alignment of financial processes with other departments
- A Bachelor or Master degree in Finance
- Between 2-5 years of relevant working experience
- Knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Experience with SAP and Excel, Basware and Hyperion knowledge would be a pré
- Excellent Dutch and English language skills
- Analytical, accountable, result-oriented, flexible and service-oriented
- Living in the North of the Netherlands
You will get a contract via Page for the first half a year, after that you will get a contract from our client. You will get a competitive salary, but not only that. You will also get thorough training and extra courses, because our client believes in continuous growth and development for their employees as well. The role is for 32 hours per week.
€ 3.500,00 - € 4.500,00 /maand