XDES is specialist in recruitment van technisch personeel.
This job includes:
- Build insight driven plans to drive conversion & growth through confectionery gifting & seasonals.
- Use data & tools such as retail sales to track MWC & competitor performance and influence portfolio & activation recommendations.
- Accountable to formalize global and regional brand priorities for gifting & seasonals.
- Develop annual growth plans based on flywheel diagnostics & growth operating model.
- Responsible for the development of 3 year portfolio & activity plans.
- Continuous tracking of activity KPIs and deliverables post execution.
- Pricing recommendations on annual basis as input to pricing team.
- Ensure spend and investment within assigned budget.
- Recommend research requirements and manage projects as relevant.
- Ensure all activities comply with the Marketing Code of the company.
- University degree.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Brand Management.
- 4-5 years work experience.
- Marketing experience is essential.
- Sales experience will be beneficial.
- Previous marketing experience in FMCG would be preferred.
Salary and Benefits
Contactpersoon voor deze functie is Peter Debrichy, bereikbaar op telefoonnummer 023 55 78 529 of via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Kenmerk: 8686.
- Professionele ontwikkeling