In our fast paced, international office in Amsterdam we need a hands-on creative and analytical Brand Manager to join the EMEA Marketing team to drive brand and business growth in the BeNeLux region. If you enjoy being autonomous, having accountability and are a great team player we would love to welcome you to our fun team.
Purpose of the Job:
Grow the product brand by developing the marketing plan and leading consumer, trade and shopper marketing initiatives to increase brand penetration and enable sales in the BeNeLux region.
- Develop and implement annual marketing plans for the brand to achieve commercial goals & drive brand & business growth.
- Development, implementation and analysis of brand communication strategies (ATL campaigns) ensuring compliance with brand guidelines.
- Development, implementation and analysis of trade marketing and shopper activation strategies and tactics such as in-store activities, POS, assortment reviews and promotional effectiveness & profitability.
- Development, implementation and analysis of NPD launches in BNL.
- Analyse market and consumer information to give clear recommendations to fuel future brand growth, e.g. portfolio, pricing, promotions, communications and distribution.
- Support Sales teams with supporting market-, brand- and product information.
- Benchmark and understand market best practices.
- Manage budgets within guidelines.
- Embrace the company's culture, incorporating its values into every day work life, acting as a culture ambassador and brand steward.
- Manage one direct report (Junior Brand Manager BNL).
- Master’s degree in Marketing
- A minimum of 4 years (leading) FMCG marketing, with a focus on brand management including both consumer & shopper marketing
- Proven experience in ATL and BTL communication
- Proven track record in building brands through retail
- Proven success in building new business with both existing and new customers
- Market knowledge of the Belgium FMCG market is highly desirable
- Market knowledge of the Netherlands FCMG market is also beneficial
- Leading cross functional teams
- External agency management, negotiation & budget control (media agency & activation agencies focus)
- Budget planning & management
- Strong project management skills
- Experienced in working with major international brands
- Entrepreneurial thinker & creative problem solver
- Effective communication and influencing skills
- Customer/consumer focused and result driven
- Action oriented and able to influence others through clear and concise communication
- Highly self-motivated
- Required language skills: fluent English (mandatory), Dutch and/or French (mandatory)
Our client is an international FMCG company (meat products). It is a family owned and value driven company.Locatie/Standplaats
A fulltime job in an international company, with its global head office in the US and the brand new EMEA head office in Amsterdam. We have one focus and one focus only: growth – both in business and personally. We offer excellent working conditions and a more than competitive salary, including performance related variable reward and pension scheme.Sollicitatieprocedure
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Jesse Kuiper via telefoonnummer 06-13283947
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
- Betaalde vakantie
- Professionele ontwikkeling
- Pensioen / Pensioenplan