At BookingSuite our mission is to empower our partners to deliver great guest experiences. Therefore we are focused on developing the leading technology environment featuring our own products as well as the best third-party products to help our partners achieve their goals.
Partner Success Teams in Amsterdam strives to help our Product- and Marketing Teams validate new products and marketing strategies while enabling the organization to scale the partner journey as well as our internal processes.
As Senior Performance Executive your main task will be managing a team who provides support to new and existing BookingSuite partners, contacting, informing, promoting and advising them about BookingSuite products. While your team executes multiple tasks related to validation projects you also manage the steady flow of partner inbound on scaled products within all deadlines.
Partner inbound, outbound, PSAT, partner centric thinking, validation projects and BookingSuite Advisory Group are elements you are on top off and continue to improve. You will report to, and work closely with, the Team Lead of PS Validation. Additionally, you can work on areas of opportunity for partner retention and loyalty while promoting BookingSuite BV’s mission of software adoption and engagement.
You will be a member of the BookingSuite Global PS Management team based in Amsterdam.
This full-time position will be based in our Amsterdam office, where all BookingSuite Central Teams and LT are located, and you will join an international partner success team of approx 20 FTE’s.
Your daily tasks
- Manage the team’s in-and outbound partner activities and set the right priorities.
- Manage the BookingSuite Advisory Group in cooperation with researchers & product marketing.
- Handle partners escalation cases when required.
- Proactively document and, based on data, recommend ongoing changes in order to reduce partner inbound and increase PSAT.
- Set clear expectations and timelines to all stakeholders and team members on outbound validation projects and activities and provide regular updates on progression.
- Effectively use business tools to monitor team performance, quality and adherence.
- Collaborate and establish constructive two-way communication lines with internal BookingSuite teams such as: Validation, Process & Innovation, Tech Support, Product, Marketing.
- Be a thought-leader in the Partner Executive team, in charge of team results and provide daily leadership to a team of multilingual agents to achieve department targets.
- Responsible for BookingSuite partner support for scaled and unscaled products.
- Set direction and targets for the teams, define objectives (KPI, health metrics and SLA) together and in line with our global support objectives and validation efforts.
- Create a safe and open environment where regular and constructive feedback is encouraged.
- Be an effective change manager, who knows how to handle periods of change and lead a team through this by displaying motivating and encouraging behaviours.
- Understand development needs and provide coaching, training and support to team members. Reward high performers, address underperformance.
- Deliver feedback to the team, along with quarterly and yearly performance reviews.
- Be a role model for company policies and procedures and ensure the team understands and adheres to them.
- Collaborate with recruitment team on the process and onboarding of new team members.
- 2+ years experience in Partner Success or Account Management roles; Managing people experience is a plus.
- Experience with BookingSuite products.
- Track record of successful project management.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Fluent English
- Strong work ethic; self directed and resourceful
- Ability to develop strong working relationships within teams.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including experience presenting to multiple audiences (e.g., technical and non-technical, management-level).
- Creative thinker; strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent eye for detail.
- Proven ability to work well under pressure and capable of adapting to change.
- Solution oriented and result driven
- Good communication and analytical skills.
- Ability to multi-task and a flexible attitude
Due to the holiday period please expect a a delay in the process. We are still receiving applications in the meantime and the interview process will start after January 7th.