As part of the team you are responsible for the separation (preparative chromatography) of protein to support the development of antibody products. This is a hands-on junior position. You will use your up-to-date knowledge of protein separation technique and you will be responsible to accuratly execute your experiments and document the results.Locatie/Standplaats
For the position of Biochemical Analist Protein we are looking for candidates who meet the following requirements:
- You have completed an HLO education or equivalent;
- Candidates with a PhD are not suitable for this position;
- You have research experience with protein;
- You have experience with analytical HPLC,Capillary Electrophoresis, and SDS;
- Experience with MS is preferred;
- You have experience and affinity with data handling, software (Empower) and automation;
- You are capable of running several experiments in parallel and are able to deal with changing priorities;
- You recognize the importance of working in accordance to the agreed Quality System;
- You are fluent in English and preferably also in Dutch.
The culture within the company is aimed at innovation and excellence. Every employee is strongly motivated in the development of new medicine which improves patients’ lives. Your new colleagues are passionate and work with determination and respect for each other to achieve their common goal. They work in multifunctional and international teams, in which each employee is stimulated to use his/her talent to contribute to innovation and results.
We offer you a responsible position within an innovative organization. You will get a contract directly at the company. The salary offered for this position depends on your background and experience.
Do you have any questions regarding this vacancy? Please do not hesitate to contact Patrick de Haan, 31 (0)88 - 890 0839.
Are you an experienced laboratory professional and looking for the next step in your career? Balans Laboratorium mediates in a professional and thorough manner for technicians, scientists, senior scientists and managers with a laboratory or food background. If you are open to further broaden and deepen your career at a new employer, we suggest you visit our website to see how we can assist you in your search. If you want to leave us your details so we can contact you when we have an interesting position available for you, you can register via our website. Once you have registered, we will contact you within five working days to discuss your specific needs and wishes.