As a part of the EMEA Compensation & Benefits (C&B) team you will contribute to the annual C&B calendar consisting of the benefits benchmarking process, compliance with (changing) rules and regulations, reporting, support and advise on benefits topics, innovation and enhancements of policies and practices. This role is critical in ensuring that benefits for management across EMEA are competitive, are compliant with any legal and/or fiscal regulations and are aligned to company guidelines and policies. Within the team you will be the benefits expert. You report to the Head of Total Rewards EMEA.
- Reviewing & analysing market competitiveness existing benefits programs.
- Ensure benefits plans are cost-effective and competitive.
- Liaise with vendors as required to ensure benefits are competitive and cost-effective
- Supporting in the preparation for and facilitation of annual renewals.
- Liaise with local HR in benefits projects across EMEA
- Assist in rollout and implementation of HR and benefits programs.
- Identify and participate in continuous improvement initiatives.
- Coordinate communication of benefits information to employees and other HR groups.
- Develop standard and ad hoc reports, templates, dashboards, scorecards, and metrics. Troubleshoot data and reports.
- Ensure compliance with Data Privacy and Protection Guidelines.
- Supporting, enhancing and proper execution of retirement and/or insurance related employee benefits.
- Ensuring efficient execution within all Benefits processes.
- Performs other related duties as required or requested.
- Intermediate-level university education or equivalent ability
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in (compensation &) benefits
- You are analytically strong with excellent excel-skills
- Affinity with and knowledge of the sector and environment in which Univar operates is a plus
- You can operate at different levels within the organization
- You have a can do mentality and like to get things done
- You have strong project management skills and are able to easily adapt and prioritize under changing circumstances
- Experience in data interpretation, developing reports and report generation
- Strong communication skills
Why Univar Solutions
Today's customers and suppliers need more from their chemical and ingredients distributor. To innovate and grow, they need an ally—a collaborative expert who can help save time and effort from their processes, formulate breakthrough products, optimize their logistics, and improve safety and sustainability.
- Executional excellence keeps you steps ahead
- Unmatched expertise to drive solutions
- Advanced platforms for smarter supplying, simpler sourcing
- More choice and value-added services to help you innovate and grow
- Good Remunerations