Have you always wanted to work as a Barista and are you interested in learning all about the different beverages that we make at Starbucks? Then you may be interested in the position of:
A Starbucks Barista delivers legendary customer service to all customers by acting with the ‘customer comes first’ attitude and connecting with the customer. You act with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promotes the culture, values and mission of Starbucks. Responsibilities include:
- Providing quality beverages, whole bean- and food products according to Starbucks’ recipe and presentation standards;
- Assisting with new partner training by positively reinforcing successful performance and giving respectful and encouraging coaching as needed;
- Recognizing and reinforcing individual and team accomplishments by using existing organizational methods;
- Following health, safety and sanitation guidelines for all products, including:
- Keeping the shop in perfect condition at all times;
- Following Starbucks operational policies and procedures, including those for cash handling and safety and security, to ensure the safety of all partners during each shift;
- Recognizing alarms or changes in partner morale and performance and communicating this to the store manager;
- Communicating information to the store manager when needed.
We are looking for enthusiastic customer focused employees, that understand what the customer wants and how to best deliver the experience. You are communicative, a great team player and continuously seek the opportunity to improve yourself and others. Besides that, you:
- can speak conversational English and basic Dutch;
- have a flexible availability (no “9-5”, weekends off mentality);
- have a Dutch work permit;
- have no problem working with high volumes, adapt quickly to change and set a positive example for your colleagues;
- are able to understand and carry out oral and written instructions and follow company guidelines, you request clarification when needed;
- are punctual and always maintain a consistent attendance;
- learn quickly and demonstrate knowledge of our core products and processes to get results. You anticipates obstacles and takes action to prevent or minimize their impact.
- understand what drives overall business success and are accountable to prioritize and deliver quality results.
Qualified candidates for a Barista position don’t need any previous experience, although it is considered an asset.
From the beginning, Starbucks set out to be a different kind of company. One that not only celebrated coffee and the rich tradition, but that also brought a feeling of connection. We're not just passionate purveyors of coffee, but everything else that goes with a full and rewarding coffeehouse experience.
Working for Starbucks, means more than just making coffee. Every day, you’ll go to work hoping to achieve two things: Share great coffee with our friends and help make communities a little better! In return, we offer you:
- € 9,96- per hour (excluding 8% holiday pay);
- The possibility to work 24, 32 or 40 hours per week;
- Additional 8% holiday pay;
- Commuter allowance (if you live more than 7.5KM from your store);
- 25 paid holiday days per calendar year;
- 150% pay when you work on a public holiday;
- Health insurance discount;
- A free bag of coffee per week;
- Discounts on all of our products;
- Free beverages while working.
Apply now by using the apply button. We are looking forward to your application!
Tags: barista, bartender, medewerker bediening, horecamedewerker, serveerder, serveerster, restaurant medewerker, Starbucks, koffie